Designed by Randy Turner, Lone Star Taxidermy Supply Co.
- Excellent Detail
- No Shrinkage to Rebuild
- No Pinholes
- Paint before installing, eliminates over-spray on feathers
- No neck incision = No sewing of neck incision
- Windpipe cutout molded into head
- Skulls are accurate size, not "over-sculpted"
- Completely bug-proof
- Creates a very strong head-to-neck union
- Nostril holes open all the way through bill
Some heads are available "Open Mouth". If they are, there will be an option on the product page to choose open mouth or not. By default, the option is closed mouth.
****Always wipe heads down with Acetone, Lacquer Thinner or any surface prepping solution, before painting heads. ****
For a How-To slideshow on using artificial duck heads click HERE